What is it?
a FOUR Channel, 14inch Professional Standard DJ mixer with two additional MICROPHONE inputs. High Quality Audio Path for a great sounding mixer
- TWO mic channels - each with separate Treble, Mid & Bass, mute switch and volume sliders
Mic Talkover button
- Digital Output
- BALANCED XLR outputs for 'main out' AND booth output
- Master Volume, Balance and Mono/Stereo switch
- Booth Output is assignable and has separate Treble, Bass and Volume controls
- 'Aux' phono socket inputs on front panel
- Recessed back panel
- Switchable voltage selection
What can you use it for?
Clubs, Home Use, Mobile Discos, ....
RealSlimDaveys says ...
we really like these mixers. American Audio produce TWO versions; one with Digital Effects and one without. As they make CD and Media Players that have effects built in, you can use the 'plain' one and save money. If you have already spent too much on a Pxxxxr CD / Media player that doesn't have effects then you can use the version with effects!
Technical stuff ...
Solid Metal case
Replaceable cross fader
Tailored Flight Case available
DIMENSIONS: 356mm x 318mm x 83mm